Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Samsung Galaxy S 4 photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into Samsung Galaxy S 4 problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Samsung Galaxy S 4.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your Samsung Galaxy S 4 working just the way you want. Learn how to
- Quickly set up your Galaxy S 4 and master its TouchWiz touch interface
- Customize the Home screen by adding widgets, favorite apps, and personal wallpaper
- Tweak system settings to make the phone uniquely yours
- Use social networks, manage contacts, and create appointments
- Discover the S 4s best shortcuts for calling, texting, and web browsing
- Send and receive email from multiple accounts
- Shoot and share photos and HD video
- Find great third-party appsand make the most of your built-in apps
- Never get lost with built-in GPS and Google Navigation
- Transfer photos, songs, and more between your S 4 and computer or between two phones
- Synchronize important contact, calendar, and other data across multiple accounts
- Control your TV and DVR with the built-in WatchON app
- Share music (and more) with nearby Samsung phones using Group Play
- Mirror your phones display on your high-def TV
- Share Internet access by transforming your S 4 into a mobile hotspot
- Keep your S 4 safe and secure
- Fix lockups, memory shortages, and other annoyances
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION