Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
In CliffsNotes on A Midsummer Night's Dream, you dig into Shakespeare's entertaining story of young lovers as they're toyed with by mischievous forest sprites.
Shakespeare claimed to have written this romantic comedy to show that "love hath no law but its own." This study guide follows the action from scene to scene with commentaries that bring sense to the entertaining play, which is neither realistic nor tragic. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Life and background of the author
- Introduction to and synopsis of the play
- Analyses of all the characters and a character map
- Summaries of each of the five acts
- A review section that tests your knowledge and suggests essay topics
Classic literature or modern-day treasure you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION